A new and complete retexture of all the Skyrim signs. Every single texture I created was designed to look as realistic and lorefriendly as possible.
Permissions and credits
Credits and distribution permission
- Other user’s assets All the assets in this file belong to the author, or are from free-to-use modder’s resources
- Upload permission You are not allowed to upload this file to other sites under any circumstances
- Modification permission You must get permission from me before you are allowed to modify my files to improve it
- Conversion permission You are not allowed to convert this file to work on other games under any circumstances
- Asset use permission You must get permission from me before you are allowed to use any of the assets in this file
- Asset use permission in mods/files that are being sold You are not allowed to use assets from this file in any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or other platforms
- Asset use permission in mods/files that earn donation points You are not allowed to earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets
This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions
This author has not credited anyone else in this file
Donation Points system
This mod is opted-in to receive Donation Points
- Added Interesting NPC patch (custom sign for The House of Garments shop in Riften).
- Added Books of Skyrim patch (custom sign for Books of Skyrim shop in Solitude).
- This is a minor update:
- Fixed Helarchen Creek Patch
Both straight donations and premium membership donations accepted
WiZkiD Signs is a complete retexture of all the signs of Skyrim. All textures are in 2k quality and I created them according to some concepts I consider foundamentals, quality, realism and fidelity to the original design.
Many alchemy shops and general stores signs now have custom textures instead of generic ones.
All the models used are those excellently crafted by Brumbek for his SMIM mod and are perfectly compatible with any other mod that adds new signs to the game.
All signs react to the wind and move accordingly, no need of Blowing in the Wind but if you have this mod installed you have to place my mod after it and obviously after SMIM too.
The FOMOD also includes a “static” version for those who wish to have static signs not moved by the wind.
Due to the modified UV map, my textures are compatibles only with my version of SMIM signs.
WiZkiD Patches Compendium
Skyrim Immersive Details
R’s Windmill – DynDOLOD patch
ELFX – Exterior Fixes
Skyrim Landscape and Water Fixes
Blacksmith Forge Water Fix – Arthmoor Rorikstead and The Fall of Granite Hill
Underwater Visibility Fix (Wavy Waters version)
The Notice Board SMIM 3D Ropes Fix
WiZkiD Hall of the Dead Stained Glass Windows